Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Starting Scrapbooking

I have been eyeing scrapbooks lately, but honestly i have not found the right time to start doing it.Plus the materials for the project is quite expensive, because most of it are imported from overseas. For hardcores, there are a few techniques to master, but personally i think its only a matter of creativity.

I have found a few websites regarding this hobby, which of course related to Malaysia. I also found a few online shops selling the materials.You can find it in my Craft Connections links on the right hand side of this blog.

A few weeks ago, i was out with my girlfriend Mira to search for her guestbook materials. It ended up not her buying, but me. We went to Czip Lee Plus in Jalan Telawi,Bangsar to look at the products from Smida Paper (a Malaysian online shop for crafts). Because i was so in love with the cute stickers and whatnots, i bought myself a set of Wedding Stickers for my own wedding scrapbook ;) It costs me RM15.90 for a set.Huhu.


After that, we went to Midvalley, again, i bought myself two pieces of cute papers from Moof (also Malaysian).Moof has not yet produced scrapbooking materials, but they are more to card making. I hope they can start producing malaysian made scrapbook materials, so that we do not have to burn holes in our pockets anymore.

After giving a thought, i think for the mo' i can improvise the materials for my wedding scrapbook. There are a lot of leftover ribbons, embellishments,etc from my wedding preparation last time, so i think i can make use of it.

I hope this project completes, eventhough it may take a while :)

If you are interested in scrapbooking too, don't forget to browse to the sites i linked ok? Seriously, it will make you jumping to start making your own!

2 comments:

Nurulhuda|Adlie said...

oh ure with jez wedding ek masa wedding? i keje kat wangsa link.. so dah 2 3 hari eyeing butik jez, sebab nak capture website dia masa dlm keta, asik lupa je..

pastu ternampak link in ur blog.. i tgk baju dia display mcm lawa je.. takde masa nak pegi padahal lunch hour still entitle bulan puasa ni.. :) jalan sikit je dr opis sampai..

Ayuni A. said...

nurulhuda : yep.i hire jez for my wedding hari tu..baju dia not bad, lawa2 jugak..very good for those yang budget medium :)

honestly i suka makeup siang dia.ramai orang puji.not bad.heheh.ala dekat aje tu,ada masa drop bylah :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails