Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

My brother's engagement hantaran

Before I write further, let me take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you who still follows this blog. I appreciate that as time goes by there is still an increase in my followers list, which means that I owe you, my respected reader, more posts and updates.

My brother just got engaged last Saturday, and I was happy to make the hantarans for him. The colour, i shall say is the most challenging, as he wanted blue. I am not much of a blue fan anymore, especially when it comes to that turqoise and striking blue which made a hit last few years. I think its sooo yesterday (no pun intended :))

After I made some research, I suggested to my brother to have a more of an aquamarine blue. He agreed, and so here we are. I bought the artificial flowers from SSF, because personally I think that their flowers are more realistic. And the end results is a combination of aquamarine, green, white and silver. Not bad huh?

Well as usual, I hope this colour combination inspires you nonetheless. Please ignore the messy background of my makeshift "craft room". Heheh.


Chocolates



Sirih and Rings


Fruits


Kain telekung


Set of fabric for akad nikah attire

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails